Thursday, July 3, 2008

Sweet Book!

So I had been eyeing a Bind it all machine for awhile and well. I finally broke down and purchased one! I am so glad I did! While checking out some other blogs, I found this post by Patty Bennet on her blog. She made this adorable book. I knew I had to make one too!

So I broke out some paper and envelopes and some rub-ons and a few hours later. Here is what I ended up with!


For now, there is nothing on the pull-out pages. I figured I wpould use those for journaling once I get some pics in here. Isn't it the cutest thing? Want to make one? Let me know and I will try to put a class or a kit together!

Kelly

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Hey Kelly! Great job on the blog!

Love the book - I have a bind-it-all but am unsure of the size of coils...I have no idea how to figure out which to use or buy...one day this summer...

will see you at convention...we are gonna have sooooo much fun!!!
Maureen