Monday, July 28, 2008

I am heading to Convention!

I can't even believe that tomorrow I am leaving for Salt Lake City. The Stampin' Up! Convention is starting in less than 2 days. I am really excited! I will even try to send some updates for you and post some new stuff!


Until then, I thought I would share a card with you.


I think this is one of my favorite cards that I have made with the new stuff. This is a really simple card, but the Bella Rosa paper is just so beautiful. It makes it easy to make the simple, beautiful cards. The base of this card is Red Riding Hood Red. I punched the bottom with the new scallop edge punch. I layered a piece of Bella Rosa paper on top. I also punched a scrap of the Bella Rosa paper with the scallop edge punch and layered that under the scallops of the card. Next, I tied the 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon around a small piece of Old Olive ribbon and wrapped it around the card. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Heard from the Heart set in Red Riding Hood Red and then again in Whisper White.

I hope you enjoy it!!

See you in the next few days with some sneak peeks!!

Kelly

No comments: