Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I was tagged!!

Ok... SO for only having a blog for a short time, it did not take long for someone to tag me. I am honored to have been tagged by MJ over at Technostamper.

So here are my 7 facts:
1. I am a huge New York Yankees fan!! I was just at the game on Friday for my birthday!

2. After much protesting that I did not like country music, my mom got me into it and now I a country music junkie! In fact, I was stalking ITunes for the new Sugarland cd to be available!

3. I am an only child.

4. My favorite food is pasta of any kind.


5. My wedding song was Truly, Madly, Deeply by Savage Garden.


6. I like to cook and try new recipes. Lately there have been more martini and sangria recipes than real food.... but ya know, everybody has their vices. Mine are stamping and really good drinks.

7. I love to go out with my Girls' Night Out Buddies. We have a great time and it really helps keep us all sane for the rest of lifes craziness!!

Now to tag a few others.... (this is the hard part!!)

Michelle at Enchanted Stamper

Pam at Pam's Stampin' and Scrappin' Patch!

Stasia at Stampzone

Lisa at Stamp With Lisa

Colleen at Colleen Benedetto's Weblog

Laura, Lily, Mena and Sandy at Stamp Till Dawn!

Enjoy everyone!!

Kelly


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got your tag. I promise to respond soon, but i am trying to think of 7 things.

Anonymous said...

Kelly, thanks for tagging me.... I will update it on my blog in september, when I return from vacation mode! :-)

hugs