Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dream Du Jour!


This is a sample of the new set Dream Du Jour. It was inspired by Cindy Lawrence from a sample she posted on her blog using these colors.
My card base is Kiwi Kiss. The chocolate chip polka dot paper is from the Bella Rose DSP. Next, I used my cuttlebug on a piece of Baja Breeze and made the Paisley print. I layered that with Taken with Teal (This is where Cindy really came in - I would never have thought to add that color here!). Finally I watercolored the butterflies and "Dreams" pieces after stamping them with Basic Brown ink on Whisper White. I layered that piece with another piece of Bella Rose DSP.
I was really happy with this card. It was a little out the box for me. But, sometimes, I think we all need to go out of our comfort zone!
Enjoy!
Kelly

No comments: