Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Creative Challenge - Fancy Fold

Well, I am a little late posting this challenge. I had a few ideas, but never got them down on paper until yesterday! Thank God for Snow Days! So the latest Creative Challenge was for a Fancy Fold. It could be a card, scrapbook page or 3-d item as long as it had a special fold.




I have had these templates sitting on my desk that I bought years ago. I have never used them! So This was the perfect time! I pulled out the template for this card and then got out my new Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper. Here is what I ended up with...

The picture above is the outside sleeve. For this, I traced the template on the Designer paper. Then, I added the strip of Bashful Blue Designer paper and the Organza ribbon. I stamped the flower image in Certainly Celery ink on Textured white card stock and punched it out with my 1 1/4" circle punch. I punched a hole in the middle and added the Filigree brad and Fire Rhinestone brad to the center. I adhered it to the card with Dimensionals.

The card is made out of Textured Whisper White Card Stock. I stamped it with the flower image for Polka Dot Punches (Sale-a-bration set) in Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. The sentiment was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink and comes fromt eh Full of Life set. Finally, I added the hole on top with the Filigree charm and Bashful Blue Taffeta ribbon.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

STASIA SLOMA said...

Love it. I love how the card came out! Great job!