Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Matchbox Die in the Occassions mini!






As soon as I saw this new Big Shot die, I knew that I had to have it! Not only did I have a million ideas in my head, but then my friend Stasia posted this link to another demos blog, with this amazing project and I just had to copy it!

So here is my take on the treasure chest. I used the new Walk in the Park DSP that will be available on April 1st in the new Occassions mini catalog.



For the drawer pulls, I used the Jumbo Eyelets and Clear Rhinestone brads. The ribbon is the Organza.
For this one, I used the Pink Flamingo DSP and for the drawer pulls, I used the new Small Grommets and some Grosgrain ribbon.
I decided to use this one as my new holder for my Inchies. The box that I had them in was getting a little small.
I hope you enjoy these!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute Kelly. I am going to have to make one of these soon.

Debbie

STASIA SLOMA said...

Great job!!! They are just adorable.