Friday, September 12, 2008

The Color Girls

So, the Demo in my group who posts the color challenge is Colleen. Well, at Fall Fest, the event I went to last weekend, she was asking people if we were one of the "color girls". Well, it kind of stuck. So I added the list of "Color Girls" to my side bar this way you can easily check out their blogs anytime and see their entries for the color challenges each week.

As more girls join us in our challenges, I will add them to the list, too! Thanks Colleen for starting this challenge and for bringing us "color girls" together!!

Kelly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute Kelly, thanks for giving us recognition. I did my color combo card today but have not photographed it yet for posted. If I am lucky, that will happen before the challenge is up :)

Lorraine said...

Oh, what a good idea. I'm going to CASE that (ha!) if you don't mind. It will be a good place to keep track of you all! It's really been fun seeing all the different ideas.