Thursday, September 25, 2008

Color Challenge 9-22-08


Hi Everyone,


This week's colors are Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie and Apricot Appeal. I decided to go to my catalog and go to a random page again! This time I opened to page 59 and used the Simply Said card as my inspiration. I do have the Simply Said set but decided to use my Fall Flair set instead. I even had some of the materials I needed right out on my desk. First I took a piece of Shimmery White card stock. It happened to be out on my desk and was cut at 4 1/4 x 11". So I went with that and folded it in half. So this card opens on the left side. I ripped the bottom and add a 1" strip on Pumpkin Pie CS on the bottom. I stamped my flowers in Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal and Bashful Blue. Then, I added the Flower Fusion Pumpkin Pie flower with a Filigree brad. I stamped one of the flowers with Apricot Appeal on Apricot Appeal CS. I cut it out and added an Ice Rhinestone Blue Brad. Both of the flowers are attached to the card with Dimensionals. Finally, I sponged around the entire card with Pumpkin Pie ink to soften it a little.
Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

How very pretty. You have a great attention to detail.

Anonymous said...

Nice and simple. Love the colors with this set. Have to dig it out.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
Love the card...

Finally updated my blog, and put a link to yours for having tagged me in July!

Hope to see you soon.