Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May Card Class!

HI Everyone,


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day! Mine was good and not too stressful - Yay!!


Anyway, I am trying to get back into a regular routine and get back to my classes! So below is a picture of the cards we will be making at my next class!


This class will be $10 for all 4 cards! Plus, each of these cards has a different technique - so extra bonus!

The class will be held on Wednesday, May 20th at 7pm and again on Friday, May 22nd at 10am! Please let me know if you would like to come by Monday May 18th. Also, if you can't make it, I will be offering a class kit by mail with instructions and pictures of each card. The images can even be pre-stamped for you iof you would like.

I am really excited to share these cards with you! So, come join me!!!

Check back tomorrow for the latest color challenge!

Enjoy!

No comments: