Saturday, May 30, 2009

Creative Challenge



The latest Creative Challenge for my group was an inspiration challenge. The picture that was to be our inspiration was this picture of dishes from Walmart.
As soon as I saw these dishes, I thought, Priceless, the stamp set that is! I also saw the colors Night of Navy and a little So Saffron along with Whisper White!
Did you ever have one of those moments when you get a picture in your head of a card? You have this vision and then when you put it on paper it doesn't quite look as good as it did in your head.... I kinda feel that way with this card.
I started with a Whisper White card. Next, I stamped a strip of White with the larger swirl from Priceless in Night of Navy ink. I
layered this with Night of Navy card stock and then with So Saffron. For the Sentiment, I stamped the So Kind in Night of Navy ink and punched it out with the large oval. I punched out a scallop oval from So Saffron and an extra large oval from Night of Navy. I layered the ovals together and added them to the card. That is it. A nice, simple, quick card!!
I hope you enjoy it!!

No comments: