Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Some Pics of new stuff!

I know I promised you these pics a few days ago... but well, with travelling home and leaving right away for my family vacation, things got out of hand... But better late than never right??


This is a pic of the new Sizzix Big Shot made exclusively for Stampin' Up. There are also going to be lots of exclusive dies and the cool bag to tote it in. These will be unveiled in the new Holiday Mini Catalog coming out very soon. I believe the sales period starts on September 2.
There are also some new Decor Elements coming this fall. Here is a pic from convention. These are 2 step Decor Elements and they look amazing on the wall. I love the colors.

The colors are Chocolate Chip, Pixie Pink, Gable Green and So Safffron.

Enjoy!

Kelly

1 comment:

Maureen said...

great post about our upcoming exciting stuff!!! I am soooo excited!!!
((()))reen