Friday, August 1, 2008

Convention Announcements!!

HI Everyone,

Well, I don't have any pics to share just yet..... but I do have some major news to share!!! The catalog is awesome. Wait until you see it! There are some amazing new sets, new DSP(DesignerSeries Paper) the colors are incredible! Punches galore like a new scallop square, curly label punch bundle (aka punch with set - just not in a special tin), Large oval, larger circle punch. There are new ribbon, buttons and flowery filigree brads. I could go on and on....

Also, new Decor Elements will be coming in the Fall with new colors and patterns. 2-step Decor Elements to make these amazingly gorgeous flowers. But wait there's more.... coming to a computer near you in the not too distant future is online ordering. You will be able to place your own orders through my Demonstrator website anytime day or night.

... and did I mention the Big Shot?? as in like the Sizzix Big Shot?? exclusive dies and sizzlits that coordinate with our stamps!!! Can you even imagine the possibilities? Well, tomorrow I will share some photos and then you will. The new catalog will be available on August 11 and the Big Shot will be available Sept 2. Plus, there are many new things in the works for the Fall that I don't even know about yet. To find out more, book a workshop ASAP and get to see some of this stuff first hand!

Are you as excited as I am?? YOU SHOULD BE! or should I say YOU WILL BE!!!

till tomorrow!

Kelly

No comments: