Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Color Challenge 08-26-08


Hi Everyone,


Well, I am sitting here winding down from the first session of my New Catalog Open House and thought I would send you the color challenge card from this week that I made. I also have been busy making some samples with my Big Shot!!! I will share some of those in the next few days. But today's color challenge is one of them.

(Sorry the pic is a little crooked!) Ok so the colors this week are : Brocade Blue, Night of Navy and Bravo Burgundy. I made this very simple card by making the base from the Burgundy. Then, I stamped the Baroque background stamp with Night of Navy ink for the layer. Finally, I used some Brocade Blue CS with my Join in the Cheer Decorative Strip die for the Big Shot. I trimmed the words "Love", "Joy" and the "&" and put them on the front of the card with my Tombow multi purpose adhesive. That tombow stuff is my new favorite thing btw!! It works so well for so many things. You must have it! (110755 $3.95)

I hope you enjoy this card! It really was pretty quick to put together.

Kelly

No comments: