Friday, June 12, 2009

Razzle Dazzle in Rich Razzleberry!

OH WOW!!! I love this new In Color!! As you know, I really like purples - just about any shade will do! Well, this one is gorgeous! This is another of the new colors. It is called Rich Razzleberry! The stamp set is Razzle Dazzle and the new dsp I used for this card is Razzleberry Lemonade! Oh my word I love that Stampin' Up! Makes so many things that coordinate so well with each other!!!!!!!!! It makes my job so much easier and makes creating so much more fun!

This card I made for a swap that I am in using things that we could pre-order as sneak peeks from the new catalog. I stamped the main image in white craft ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. Next, I added the dsp on the bottom. The Old Olive strip on the side is stamped with some more images from this set also in Old Olive ink. The ribbon is the new in color polka dot grosgrain ribbon. And finally, the flower is from the Flower Fusion set and I dressed it up with a Jumbo silver brad!

One more note, the sketch that I used to create this card came from the Stampin' Success magazine that I get as a demo. It has so many great ideas and sketches that really help me with my business!!

Did I tell you that I love the new in colors!! By the way, we also will have markers for the in colors this year! YAY!!!

No comments: