Saturday, February 14, 2009

Some Valentine Ideas!






Happy Valentine's Day!!


Here are a few Valentine's that I made using the Love you Much stamp set and Candy Lane DSP.


This first one uses the Gift Card Holders. Don't forget to stamp the envelope too!






This next one was kind of an accident. The Big bird is printed on one fo the sheets of DSP. It is actually 2 birds like the stamp in the set. Anyway, when I was making another project, I accidentally cut off the other bird. So I figured, I may as well use this one on a card. I cut it out so that it would layer nicely on a 3x6 Chocolate chip card. I then added another piece of DSP on top. By stamping the Hugs and Kisses stamp on a few different colors of CS, I was able to punch it out and create the embellishment.

This one was an idea from the Stampin' Up! demo area of the website. This was a card sent in by another Demo. I loved it! So I copied it! That is such a great thing about Stampin' Up! they encourage you to copy what others are doing so you don't have to create new things yourself all of the time. It make smy job so much easier!

This card was made by cutting out the cs and DSP using the Top Note die for the Big Shot. Then, I folded down the top and made a pocket card. The insert is the size of a Trading card (2.5x3.5")

This card was also based on a card that another demo created. Her name is Andrea Walford. I loved it when I saw it on her blog. I changed it up a little bit, but basically it is her design.

This is a Pink Pirouette card. I stamped the hearts in Riding Hood red. For the main image, I stamped it in Basic Brown and colored in the "L" and "V" with a blender pen.

I hope you have enjoyed these Valentine's!! Now go enjoy your Valentine's Day!! :)

No comments: