Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Color Challenge 2-10-09

Ok.... well with Valentine's day being right around the corner, this week's color challenge is to use Riding Hood Red and Pink Pirouette. So, Since I am not feeling so great... I wanted to keep it simple!


Here is my cute little creation!
This card is 4x4" made out of Pink Pirouette CS. I added a 3 3/4" square of Candy Lane dsp to the front. Next, I cut a strip 3 7/8" long of Pink PIrouette and wrapped it with riding hood red ribbon. Finally, I stamped the heart in White craft ink and embossed it with white EP. I punched it out with the large heart punch and applied it to the card with Dimensionals.
That was it. Cute and simple!
By the way, this heart stamp comes from the Sale-a-Bration set called Polka Dot Punches. You can get this set for FREE with a $50 purchase from now through March 31st. Contact me to place your order!

No comments: