Monday, January 5, 2009

Retired Accessories, Blowout Sale and More, Oh My!

Hi Everyone,

I know it has been ages since my last post. The holidays really just got me this year. I felt behind schedule the whole time. However, I did enjoy spending lots of time with my family.

Anyway, Stampin' Up! posted some things today that I wanted to share with you. I also have a few projects and things to share with you over the next few days. I hope you will join me and check them out.

First, here is the list of Retiring Accessories. Keep in mind that these things often go quickly, so if there is anything you want, please act quickly!!

Now, Stampin' Up! is also putting a few of these things on sale, plus there are some previously retired items and even a few current items on sale! Check out this Huge Inventory Blowout sale!

To see the retiring stamps, you can view the list in Alphabetical order - Here, or Numerical order - Here.

Last but not least, there is a great promotion for Valentine's Day. This bundle includes a stamp set, a pack of Designer Series Paper and a new punch. All of these items will be in the New Spring - Summer catalog coming out on January 18th. Check it out here!

Ok.... so I think that is it for now! Tomorrow, I will be posting the new color challenge for this week. So come back and see me soon!

No comments: