Thursday, October 23, 2008

Color Challenges for the last 2 weeks...



So I have been keeping up with the color challenges - just not keeping up with getting them posted.
So here is last week's : Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Old Olive. I used the new Scandinavian Season set and Wheel from the Holiday Mini. The tree is stamped on Shimmery White CS with Old Olive Craft ink and embossed with Iridescent Ice EP. I then colored it in a little with my Aqua Painter. I also added some accents with the Pretties kit. I am not sure I like the way I added the hat pin through the CS on the front.... But I didn't know how else to put it on there.

This week's colors were : Creamy Caramel and Not Quite Navy. I made this very simple card using the Pocket Silhouettes and the Hugs and Wishes sets. I think this one is pretty self explanatory.

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty. I picked up those cute pails at Target. See you soon.

Lorraine said...

Kelly, they're both gorgeous. I'd forgotten all about the shimmery paper. Gonna give that a try too. Thanks for the inspiration.