Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Build A Bear

So did you hear about Stampin' Up!'s new Build a Bear stuff?? I really was not going to get any of this stuff! No, really... I wasn't. But then, I saw some of the cutest cards and such! I just could not resist! Then, I went to Fall Fest and let me tell you, I am so glad I had some of it already, because I came home with so many ideas! I will share some more of them with you soon, but first, here are a few of the first bears that I made!



I used the Cottage Wall DSP and some Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive card stock. For the bears themselves, I used Creamy Caramel and Naturals Ivory card stock.

I hope you like them. Aren't they just too cute!? Wait till tomorrow when my Halloween die arrives and I can make the pumpkin bear and the witch bear.

If you are like me and just can't stand to be without these bears any longer, Click here to go to my website and order yours online!

No comments: