Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My First My Digital Studio Pages!!!

Ok.... SO I am so excited!!!! I recieved my My Digital Studio today!!!! I even had a little time to play! First, the downloading onto my computer was super easy! Then, the interface is also so easy to use! I made all of these pages in under 1 hour and I just loaded it this afternoon! Now, I was not picky and I just used one of the templates provided! I hardly added anything or rearranged or played too much... I just wanted to play a little bit and get some pages made.

So here they are depicting my kids first day of school today!





This awesome program will be available for you to purchase on October 1st. By then I will be a certified instructor, (I hope), and will be able to help you get started making your own amazing albums. By becoming a certified instructor, you know that I will be able to answer all of your questions and help you by knowing all of the ins and outs of this great software! I can't wait to share this with all of you! I am currently booking workshop dates for September and October, so call me to get your own personal demonstration of this new thing!
If you would like to place a Stampin' Up! order, click here!
Enjoy!!! Please let me know what you think of my pages!!!

No comments: