Monday, February 20, 2012

Color Challenge catch up!

Well, my new Year's resolution to post more, is not doing so well. At least this time it has only been a month in between posts.

So, for the next few days I will be posting a few color challenges that I made, but just didn't post. (I am going to set up all of the posts now, so I know they get done each day!)



The first one was for Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla. This is one of my favorite color combos! I love the richness of the colors and the way they work so well together!

For this card, I used the Bouncing brayer technique for the background. Simply load your brayer with ink and then keeping one edge of the brayer in the middle of the card stock, make small movements in a circle all the way around the piece. Reload the brayer with ink as needed until the background is complete. The rest of the card is made using the new hearts framelits and the It's a Wrap - Holidays set from the Holiday Mini.

No comments: