Sunday, January 22, 2012

Color Challenge!

Wow! Twice in one week!!

OK, so here is this week's color challenge. The colors are Blushing Bride, Wisteria Wonder and Sahara Sand.
The card above uses the Sale-a-bration set Elementary Elegance. I also used the Friendly Words Jumbo Wheel. This is one of those straight foward stamps, paper and ink kind of cards. The only extra thing I used was some dimensionals and the curly label punch.



This next card uses Circle Circus and Thank you Kindly stamp sets. I also used some Wisteria Wonder bakers twine, Filigree brads and Ice circle brads. For this card I also used a sketch from my Stampin' Success, Demonstrator magazine. In the sketch there was another strip of paper going down the side. Since I only had 3 colors to work with, I used the small circle stamp to create the extra strip.


I have to say that I had some difficulty sticking with these colors. I really wanted some Whisper White or something. The Sahara was tough for me. However, that is what I love about these color challenges. They really make me go out of my comfort zone.


No comments: