Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Play Date Post It Holder!

One of my favorite things to do at the weekend events I go to is the shoebox swap. This is where all of the participants bring a project for the rest of us to complete. This time, I brought this cute little Play Date Post it note holder.
For this project you simply cover a 4x4" coaster or piece of chipboard with some Designer Series Paper, (here I used Play Date DSP). Then add your post it pad and a binder clip. That is really it! To dress it up a bit I did add a strip of DSP to the binder clip and I also stamped a sentiment on the back. My kids are brining these in for their teachers on Friday to Thank them for a great first week... Good idea right? This is what you do when you forget to send them in on the first day! :)
I hope all of the kids out there can "Go confidently in the direction of their dreams" this year! Have a great school year everyone!

No comments: