Thursday, January 21, 2010

A New Year of Color Challenges!

Welcome to 2010! and a new year of Color Challenges. I am catching up a bit, but what else is new?? Oh Well! I got them done on time, just haven't posted them on time!

This first challenge I have here is Real Red, YoYo Yellow, and Bermuda Bay. I used Kraft card stock for the card base and the new stamp set from the Mini catalog called Vintage Vogue. I really like this new set! I have already made several projects with it and have so many more ideas. It is a very versatile set!

This next challenge was Sahara Sand, Rich Razzleberry, and Crushed Curry. I have been seeing some cards made with the scallop square die for the Big shot and wanted to give that a try. I still have some of the Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Series Paper with the Crushed Curry design, so I pulled out the Razzle Dazzle stamp set to match and came up with this...
I even added a little something to the inside of the card.
I hope you like them!! I have one more challenge to catch up on. Hopefully I can get that one posted tomorrow! The colors were Rich Razzleberry and Not Quite Navy.




No comments: