Thursday, January 8, 2009

Creative Challenge 1-01-09

HI Everyone,



I told you a few weeks ago about the new Creative Challenge I was going to start posting for my group. Well, the first one of the year is to use the Pretties kit on a project. My friend, Traci, posted a page she did last summer. Well, she inspired me to do a scrap page too.



So, here it is.

This is a 6x6 page. This pic is of my daughter and her friend from school. It was taken after their holiday show. (I got the glare in just the right place since I didn't have a chance to ask her if mom if I could post the pic.) The base is Chocolate Chip. The photo mat is Kiwi Kiss. The strip of Dsp is from the Bella Rose pack. The rub ons for the sentiment and flower border are from the Chateau Bella pack. The ribbon is Riding Hood Red Taffeta. Finally, for the challenge, the hat pin and beads are from the Pretties kit. This page also works for the color challenge from this week.

I really liked the way this page came out. It was simple but the colors worked well together and with the photo. And, the accessories really compliment the page, not overpower it! Ahhh! wouldn't it be nice if all pages came together like that... sigh....

I hope you enjoy it. Leave me a comment with a link to your creation and I will post them here.

Kelly

No comments: