Monday, June 30, 2008

My new blog!!!

Ok... so I have been blog stalking for so long and wanted to start my own. But, ya know I worry about not updating it and I worry that, oh, about everything.... well, I decided to stop worrying about it and to just do it!

So I hope you will check back often and see some new stamping and cardmaking and scrapbooking! These are the things that I love! In the next few days I will get some pictures loaded and lots of new and exciting things to share with you!!

Kelly

1 comment:

Maureen said...

let me know if there is something I can help you with in regards to blogspot.....somewhere - I have about 300 pages of the SCS thread on HELP - that is what helped me make the 3 columns, remove that blue line at the top, add links, widgets etc etc etc... I really love blogspot and am very happy with it...

best of luck
maureen